Friday, February 24, 2012

Remi Roundtree's >10 concepts

So I had ideas, lots of them,
instead of describing how awesome they are
I drew them out...
All of them.


 I plan on doing a painting of uncle bill
walking down the city street coming away from the oxygen factory

and a painting of two guards fighting a mutant in
the slaughter house as uncle vernon looks down at them
from his office.

Those two ideas are thumbnails,
the character and other things that will be in the paintings are all concepted out :)

There are descriptions as to whats going on on multiple pages if there are any questions

Enjoy!







-Remi

2 comments:

  1. great concepts. i love the slaughter house beast and the oxygen system especially. for the slaughter house beast, some of those thumbnails are really interesting and i could totally see a few of them fleshed out that could compliment the one you've already added value to. just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concepts remi!
    I like the scene one is my favorite.
    Thanks for posting now I have more ideas!

    ReplyDelete