Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MORE REF!

Here's some more stuff for you guys as Remi's requested.
ps. I'm still looking for the rest of the stuff on the list.
 Cleveland, Ohio.
Drugstores-inside and outside.

I thought this would be really good for rubble reference. It has dust clouds, burning buildings. The San Francisco earthquake of 1906.

These are some hotels from the outside. There is also a picture of a receptionist at a hotel desk.

These are taken from a film I was watching online. A silent movie that filmed San Fran in the 1930s.
As an added bonus I was looking through a old movie blog that I follow on tumblr (http://oldhollywood.tumblr.com/). These are all movie screenshots (1930s and 1940s) that I found were a bit off an chilling. Maybe something that people in the 1940s used for horror. Alfred Hitchcock  is a good ref if you want to explore this further. also if you look at the old hollywood blog and click "archive" at the top they categorize it by era. 

I'll post more soon! Let me know if you need a good site or want me to try and find something specific for you.


2 comments:

  1. ITS PERFECT

    Thank you so much for all the extra work on ref :D

    do you need me to help compile the tone pages?

    -Remi

    ReplyDelete