Friday, February 24, 2012

Michelle Hardy Concepts

I was hoping to focus my paintings on the environmental aspects for the game. I would like to focus on exterior hotel, slaughter house arena interior, and a page of assets such as furniture, weapons, etc. 
My take on the main character
I like how the buildings turned out. I was thinking that under the slaughter house was a gross room with a hole in the ground where the mutant battles would take place. 

Earle style concepts.

For the hotel on the left, there are big pylons which contain oxygen, the pipes lead into the hotel making it a safe place for travelers to rest. 

Uncle Violet's concept was based on Remi's  initial idea, i just loved it and ran with it. He is ill and has a mechanical device on his back to allow him to live. he works at the bookie building next to the slaughter house.
The top is an idea of where the oxygen factory could be located and the bottom is the at the factory and the discovery of the waste it deposits. the factory causes more poisons.


No comments:

Post a Comment